Saturday 6 January 2018

Edward Holcroft

So there’s me looking for something to watch on Netflix and I come across London Spy, and I think, that looks interesting, and then I see the cast and I’m hooked.  It’s a typical London Spy type of series, but only one season it seems.

edward holcroft

Edward Patrick Holcroft (born 23 June 1987) is an English film, television and stage actor. He is best known for his roles in the Kingsman film franchise and in the television series Wolf Hall (2015), London Spy (2015), and Alias Grace (2017).

edward holcroft 1

Holcroft is best known for his roles as Charlie Hesketh in the film Kingsman: The Secret Service and its sequel Kingsman: The Golden Circle, as George Boleyn in the British drama series Wolf Hall and as Alex Turner in the BBC drama series London Spy. In 2017, he appeared in the historical miniseries Gunpowder on BBC and Alias Grace on Netflix and the CBC

edward holcroft 2

No comments: